Monday, June 2, 2014

{last day of school}

We are all so excited for school to be done! 
 I have been feeling really sick with morning sickness and overall tiredness and stress...
I am feeling very overwhelmed with my new calling as Relief Society President.  I am basically struggling to keep afloat.  All my great summer plans are probably not going to happen...we shall see.  I am so grateful and excited to be pregnant, but that combined with this calling has really been a challenge.  Thank Goodness we have a break from the school morning schedule!!!  Chris is still serving on the High Council, which is also busy, especially on Sundays.  Sometimes I don't know how I am going to make it through the Sabbath.  I am really having to lean on the Lord and others!  Back to Henry boy!  He has had such a great first year of elementary!  His Kindergarten teacher was Mrs. Gilles and was such a perfect fit for him.  He loved learning and loved all the extra groups he got to be in...going to third grade for reading and also going to a special literacy class with other students on his same level.





No comments:

Post a Comment