Friday, February 14, 2014

{happy valentines day}

I really love being a mom on Valentines Day!
I love showing my kids how much I love them.
Instead of a romantic day for us it has turned into a family day.
We are both excited to get them a little treat and pick out a card that they will love.
I still remember some of the sweet cards my parents would give me when I was little...
and the yummy little box of chocolate.:)

I made yummy pink oatmeal in heart bowls and a heart straw to top it off.
We did some really funny things that day, but I can't remember what any of them were...at all.
I guess this is why I should not get so behind on writing these posts!!!
I did have a Valentines Day photo shoot with Eliza before we went to a little party at the church for playgroup.  She is pictured with our "love rug":)













No comments:

Post a Comment