Friday, August 15, 2014

{henry's 1st day of school}

Henry started first grade today!!!
We had a bit of a rough summer this year so I think we were both a little relieved that school was starting.  He loves school and I am really excited about this year!  His teacher is Mrs. Dean, who already I can tell will be a fabulous fit for him.  He has a few classmates in his class from last year and one member of the church in his class, Eva.  It was really fun going to Back to School night with just the two of us...his teacher had us do a little scavenger hunt around the room and he got a little treat.  He loved being able to pay the lunch lady for his milk for the year and show me around the school.  I think this will be another great year just like last year!







No comments:

Post a Comment