Monday, September 22, 2014

{september and eliza}

When I was going through and editing pictures from September I realized I had only pictures of Eliza.  I thought that was so weird until I realized it was because Henry was in school all day now and she had just started preschool for the first time.  I obviously could not get over how cute and big she looked as she got ready to leave for preschool.  It still blows my mind that she is big enough for all this business!
 I guess there are a couple of pictures of me pregnant.  They are of course on a Sunday because the rest of the week I am very thrown together, busy doing church work and trying to keep a float!
Without further ado here is September...and Eliza:)
Added pictures:  Eliza and a milkshake:), and the kids playing golf at Tanner Orchard

















No comments:

Post a Comment