Monday, October 6, 2014

{before preschool}

It is hard to get up early when you are pregnant and get kids out the door in a hurry.  Lunches to be made and devotional to be had and all of that.  I am so tired that Henry often wakes me up at around 6:45...I always awake at 6:56 in a jolt if I am not up already.  I feel like that is the Lord helping me out.  He knows I need to get up and help my kids.  After Henry is gone (I am the mom at the bus stop in my jammies) and Eliza's hair is done it slows down a bit.  I love the little bit of time I have with Eliza in the morning.  After she is all ready we sit on the stairs and read books until her ride comes...unless it is my day for carpool.  When she leaves I might make myself some hot cocoa and go get back in bed for a little while.  Those are my favorite days!  By the way fall is in the air!!!
Eliza wanted to take my picture:)

Added pictures:  Eliza trying on Halloween dresses (she decided to keep the burgundy one), the kids walking together in the rain to the bus stop while I followed them in the car:), a few pictures of Eliza's bedroom.

















No comments:

Post a Comment