Thursday, March 6, 2014

{girls night out}

What can I even say?
The best time ever!!!!!!
I was picked up at about 5:30 p.m.
We had appetizers and soda at the hotel,
and chatted.
We shopped at the mall and tried on clothes,
and chatted.
We ate at Zuppa's and I had fabulous lobster soup,
and we chatted some more.
Then we went back to the hotel and went hot tubbing,
and chatted.
Then we went back to our room and got ready for bed and
ate some treats and chatted LOTS more. 
I got to wake up so very leisurely and read a book for awhile...
I then got to eat a delicious breakfast with no cooking or clean up!!
THEN we went for a quick pedicure and back home by noon.

This seriously was the best girls night ever!
The only bad part was that Monica was starting to get sick and had a restless sleep in the hotel...it was supposed to be her night to sleep all night long with no wake up calls from little children.
I am so glad I have this girl in my life!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment