Saturday, March 8, 2014

{time to say goodbye}

We had one last hurrah before we left to go back home.
  Henry really wanted to have a picnic at "Sunny Hill", his favorite place on earth.  This happens to be a plain grassy spot by Grandma Karen's house.  It was really early, but Jess and Amos and Michael and Amanda and their kids all came.  It was really great to see them one more time and have so much fun at Sunny Hill.  We even played Red Rover!  On the way there we stopped for a Keva Juice.  I have to have one every time I go back to Bountiful...they are my favorite and I think my kids are now fans too!  After we got back to Gramme and Poppy's I rushed off with my cute mom to find some undershirts I can only find there.  It was really cutting it close to get to the airport, but we had fun and I even got some yummy lobster soup on the run!  I ended up getting a migraine..completely blurry vision in the airport.  It was so scary, but people were really helpful and my kids were so very good.  I found some medicine and it eventually faded away, a blessing and answer to prayer.  A long trip home, but we made it!




No comments:

Post a Comment