Sunday, December 29, 2013

{christmas sunday}

We have been having horrible weather around these parts.
What would have been our Christmas Sunday was canceled due to road conditions. 
 I was so disappointed!
I am one that loves when Christmas falls on Sunday.
  I love going to church on Christmas day!
  So to not even have a beautiful Christmas program right before Christmas was depressing!
  The Sunday after Christmas we had church, but the roads were still bad and only part of our ward made it.  I loved the program though!  It was really sweet and spiritual.
Our sweet kids in their Christmas dress clothes...

A note to my children:
 Just so you know... you were not very thrilled about getting your picture taken.
Some threats were made.
I hope you appreciate my diligence in capturing your sweet selves at Christmas!











No comments:

Post a Comment