Monday, December 29, 2014

{get me outta here!}

I do not love hospitals.
I do not like to stay at hospitals.
I want to leave as soon as possible....
even if I have had a c-section.
Wow, recovering from labor and a c-section, and then nursing around the clock with a sweet baby who just could not get enough sucking, and yes we had to give her a binkie to try and let my body rest, lying in that uncomfortable bed, and getting hardly any sleep...to say I was excited to go home was definitely an understatement! (The nurses absolutely could not believe Jane's strong need of sucking and how strong her suck was.  I nursed her straight for 4 hours.  When I took her off she would scream and root like crazy.  I finally called the nurse in because I was so tired and had not slept and was starting to drift off and I was afraid I was going to drop her.  The nurse took her and within 10 minutes she was back and asked if by any chance I had a binkie...she said they never ask and never give one that early, but seriously I had to sleep at least for a little bit!)
What a beautiful baby!!!!!!!!
It is so nice to be going home so soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment