Sunday, December 28, 2014

{jane}

Welcome Jane Elizabeth Dea.  
When I was in the process off doing IUI.  I went to the temple with my mom while we were in Utah.  I was praying and thinking about our family and whether or not I would get pregnant and I started to have such strong images and feelings of a beautiful baby girl...who was named Jane.  It was such a strong and powerful impression that it caused me to cry.  I told my mom about it when we were having ice cream afterwards and even by then somewhat discounting what had happened and how strong of an impression it was.  I don't know if I was afraid to hope or I thought I somehow made it up myself because I wanted it so bad.  I just remember saying that maybe it was just an idea that was given to me that I would have a baby or maybe it was about the next life.  I wonder why I did not just take it for what it was and have faith?  

Anyway, fast foward to finding out it worked, then finding out I was having a baby girl, and then having the baby girl, and then having to name this said baby girl.
I had almost named Eliza Meg.  I loved that name so much, but did not love it with our last name and so last minute went with Eliza (which I had loved since I was a girl).  I thought for sure that I would end up naming this baby Meg.  I liked Meg and Jane the very most.  I was so anxious and hesitant in the hospital about choosing Jane (which is crazy because I loved loved the name).  We looked and looked at baby name books but kept coming back to Jane.  Finally I filled out the paper work and then the lady in charge of it came to pick it up and it was meant to be.





















No comments:

Post a Comment